Our Vision And Values
Enabling every young person to learn, flourish and succeed.
To facilitate education quality in the Lutterworth Area: currently focussing on Lutterworth College and Sir Frank Whittle Studio School.
- Happy Students who progress well and go on to thrive into adulthood as well-rounded citizens.
- Passionate Staff who inspire students with excellent teaching and support.
- A United Learning Community committed to a clear common vision.
- Provide a cost-effective, Financially-Sustainable provision.
- High Aspirations for all
- Committed to Best Practice, working collaboratively, learning from mistakes
- Focussed on the Individual
- Inclusive, leaving no one behind
- Everything geared to Teaching and Learning
- Committed to Shared Values, including our Christian Ethos.
- A fair, Supportive Employer, enabling everyone to learn and develop
- Celebrating Success, having pride in all that we do
- Broad education, giving opportunity for human flourishing
- Working closely with all Stakeholders
- Connected with the Community, encouraging social responsibility
- Strategic Leadership, with a passionately-articulated shared vision.
- High Quality Teachers delivering outstanding teaching in all departments
- Multiple Learning Pathways to meet the needs of every student.
- Physical Environments fit for purpose, safe and accessible for all.
- Aspirational Culture and behaviour to encourage great learning.
- Excellent systems of Pastoral Care to support personal development.